Wednesday 6 February 2008

More crazyegg

Well, I've been running a test on crazyegg.com on the workstation.co.uk's homepage, the longest-running Jobshout account, for 17 days now, and said I'd be back, so here I am.

I've just been showing the results around the office, and you have to say that they pretty impressive. This screenshot, for instance, shows a colour-coded map of who came from which referrer and where they clicked on the page. Then you've got 'heatmaps' showing the hotspots on your page, stats showing the most clicked links, and an overlay showing how many people clicked which link, and which you can drill down into to get referrer information.

It's the topographical information (who clicked exactly where), and the ability to see this graphically that gives crazyegg its impact. And impact it does have - definitely the 'wow' factor. Christine our marketer is getting very excited - "probably", she says, "a little too excited."

You can try it out free. Well worth it.

www.crazyegg.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this tool is a great option to monitor visitors activity on a website. I am using it from past two months on my newest website and the results are quite impressive.
ecommerce tracking analytics